Good haters adopt good hating traits. Learn them, adopt them, make them yours.
- Always appear to be charming.
- Always remember that you your rights should never be compromised for anyone else.
- Master The Art Of The Lie!!!. Always have full confidence in your lying skills.
- Never feel remorse, shame or guilt. You can show remorse, shame, or guilt if it helps you accomplish your goals. But good haters never actually harbor those feelings.
- Emotions are a tool to help you achieve your goals. If you actually feel emotions, you may not be cut out to be a good hater.
- Express love, but avoid love itself. Love is for those you, as the hater, manipulate. If you always believe that “feeling love” and “making love” are the same, you’ll be fine.
Some “liberals” might point out that hating behaviors are very similar to traits of a sociopath. Don’t buy it. “Sociopaths”, and their close cousins, “Psychopaths”, are just fabrications of people out to undermine your freedom and liberty.