You’ve no doubt heard of The Joy of Cooking and The Joy of Sex. Hate too can be a source of joy. To unshackle yourself from any sense of civility and morality and then just hating all the time is like being drunk all the time – without any of the physical, chemical, or social repercussions. A good hater is someone who:
- Seeks out angry and enraged people to emotionally manipulate for his own self promotion and agenda.
- Is indifferent to the credibility of his message as long as it helps foster anger.
- Is fully verse in all aspects of lying (See The Art Of The Lie!!!)
- Does not suffer emotionally or physiologically from his own hate.
- Really enjoys hating.
Haters are not:
- Inherently angry people. Angry people can become haters, but carrying anger is unhealthy. Angry people lack the focus and concentration to become successful haters. They are instead “fodder” for haters.
- Are not stupid. They have to be smart to manipulate stupid people.
- Care about the well being of others outside of how it suites their own agenda.