3 reasons why we at Own Your Absurdity Press are THRILLED that Trump withdrew the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement:
- It is a “pernicious threat to economy ..”.
OK, so few of the economists involved the debate agreed, Trump non-the-less made an economic argument for leaving the Paris accord. Maybe now will act on more pressing and legitimate threats to the economy, such as
- Huge economic disparity;
- Eroding infrastructure;
- Worsening access to healthcare;
- etc …
- W.C. Fields’ rule applies: “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” .
Steve Bannon ripped out all the bookcases in his office and replaced them with whiteboards. This gives him the same credibility that ugly glasses gave to Rick Perry. To Trump, complex looking white boards are far more meaningful than insightful and coherent input from subject matter experts, just as a model’s pussy is far more meaningful to Trump than her character.
- Panders to the base.
Withdrawing the U.S. from the Paris Climate Agreement was throwing red meat to the base. We at Own Your Absurdity Press love Trump’s base. We hope to make a lot of money from them by offering goods and services we know they will want to buy, including:
- Trump supplemental health plans: for a mere $1 million we will give your $900K to spend how you want on healthcare;
- Emergency room lawn chairs: for when Trumpcare is no care.
- Trump global warming tools: for $25,000 we’ll send you plans to build your own Trump yacht so you can enjoy rising sea levels in style and comfort;
- Birther protection: Protect yourself in the event that neighbors accuse you of being a birther;
- And so much more…